- Average age is 29, much due to the 3 million people killed during the Khmer Rouge Genocide of 1975-1979.
- Primarily a Buddhist country.
- Many Christian churches and ministries are now being established.
- 19 clean water projects have been constructed.
- Igniters have planted 37 churches in village areas.
Our Igniter Team Leaders in Cambodia
- Pastors are rare, mixed Cambodian/Vietnamese Church in Phnom Penh, capital of Cambodia.
- Evangelizes where ever he goes, to anyone, anywhere, in three languages: Vietnamese, Cambodian(Khmer), and English. A champion evangelist in leading taxi-drivers to Christ!
- Provides over 100 poor children with life-changing, Christian education and meals.
- Goes to remote jungle villages to boldly preach the Gospel to the Buddhists and Animists.
- Trains others(igniters) in evangelism and the use of solar audio bibles.
- The village doctor/dentist. Goes to the most remote villages in Cambodia where there is no medical services available. Heads up the ITWM Medical Missions.
- Originally from Namibia, Africa. He and his wife have served over 15 years as medical missionaries in the Philippines and Cambodia.
- Currently serving in Siem Riep, Northwest Cambodia.
- Responsible for overseeing the construction of 19 clean water projects.
- Regularly brings rice, clothing, and medicines to the poor.
- ITWM Igniter in Central Cambodia, overseeing 10+ pastors in evangelism and church planting.
- Has planted 37 churches throughout Cambodia.
- Helps to coordinate the ITWM Clean Water Projects.
- Regularly uses solar audio bible to share scripture with those who cannot read or who are blind.
- Has suffered persecution for boldly sharing Christ with the Buddhists and Animists.
- Currently services in ministry with the Cambodia Methodist Services.