- Consists of two, distinct geographical area- Peninsular Malaysia (West), and Malaysian Borneo (East).
- Made up of nearly 30 million people: 50% Malaysian, 25% Chinese, 7% Indian, and 18% other.
- Religious make up: 60% Muslim, 22% Chinese Buddhist, 10% Christian, 5% Hindu, and 3% other.
- It is illegal to proselytize Muslims, yet Christianity is growing.
- Igniter Outposts have been established in the inner city of Kuala Lumpur, the capital, and to the south in a suburban area of the city.
- Igniter training continues with Malay, Chinese, Indian, and Burmese (Myanmar) evangelists.
Our Igniter Team Leaders in Malaysia
- Ministers regularly throughout Malaysia.
- Helps trains evangelists in Malaysia.
- Helped establish first-ever ministry outreaches for ITWM in Central Malaysia.
- A leader of Burmese(Myanmar) Christians in Malaysia, and networks with Burmese pastors and Christians in Malaysia.
- Organizes evangelistic outreaches to Burmese refugees and other Malay people groups.
- Helps trains pastors and evangelists.
- Helped establish a ITWM-Burmese Igniter Outpost in Kuala Lumpur.