- Military-Ruled Junta Government.
- Primarily a Buddhist country.
- Home of Aung San Suu Kyi, the 1991 Nobel Peace Prize Winner.
- New Reforms: Foreign economic development, travel restrictions lifted, religious freedom granted.
- 10% of the country is Christian (and growing)
- 15 clean water projects and 1 wind-powered/turbine water wells have been constructed.
- Over 100 Igniters have been mobilized and 5 regional missionary outposts established.
Our Igniter Team Leaders in Myanmar
- Pastors in Western Myanmar.
- Leads the Medical Ministry which provides medical and care to hundreds of poor and isolated villagers each year in the mountainous region of Western Myanmar.
- Trains and disciples igniters.
- Responsible for building and overseeing ITWM’s 15 clean water projects.
- Preaches at crusades throughout Myanmar and the U.S.
- Has led many Buddhists to Jesus Christ.