- 70% of the people are Catholic.
- Tremendous poverty in the rural villages.
- The country is prone to devastating typhoons.
- Militant Muslims have occupied much of the mountainous regions of Souther Mindanao.
- Igniters are now operating in Northern Luzon, Manila, and in Northern Mindanao.
Our Igniter Team Leaders in the Philippines
- Pastors the King Jesus Christian Fellowship in Dipolog City(Northern Mindanao).
- Oversees 30 pastors/igniters throughout Mindanao who are boldly proclaiming Jesus.
- Travels to mountainous regions, many Muslim areas, to preach the Gospel.
- Established Operation Blessing in the Dipolog City, providing food and clothing to the poor.
- Takes in orphans and homeless families onto his property and cares for their needs.
- Preaches to the prisoners in local jails and prisons, and leaves solar audio bibles with them for continual discipleship.
- Pastor/Evangelist in San Nicolas, Pangasinan, Philippines.
- Conducts several soul-winning crusades throughout the year.
- Helps train igniters to reach their countrymen for Christ.
- Responsible for coordinating ITWM crusades, training conferences, medical clinics, and village outreaches in 2010 and 2012.
- Ministers to local police officers and wins them to Christ.
- Provides Bible Instruction, Food and Clothing for local orphans.
- Pastor of The Workshop of the Holy Spirit in Makati City(Manila), Philippines
- Conducts regular inner-city crusades to reach the lost.
- Oversees a network of “Great Commission” pastors in Manila.
- Trains and “ignites” youth for soul-winning outreaches.
- Operates a Christian School for over 100 children(future igniters).
- Coordinates ITWM crusades and training conferences in Manila.