- Primarily a Buddhist nation.
- Strong Christian presence in Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai areas of NW Thailand.
- Constitutional Monarchy ruled by the king.
- The people go Thailand are open to the gospel.
- Igniters working in the Udon Thani area of NE Thailand, and in the Burmese Refugee Camps outside Mae Sot, in SW Thailand.
Our Igniter Team Leaders in Thailand
- Pastor of the Zomi Christian Fellowship Church at the Maela Rufugee Camp, Mae Sot, Thailand(on the Myanmar border).
- Serves as a “key” minister and evangelist in a refugee camp of over 40,000 Burmese people who escaped persecution and even death to find safety in the camp.
- Coordinated an ITWM crusade and children’s outreach in the camp in 2011.
- Trains others to be “igniters” in the camp to win and disciple souls.
- Pastor, Evangelist in Bangkok.
- Organized a Church Revival for ITWM involving Thai and Filipino Churches.
- Plans to establish future Igniter Outposts throughout Thailand.